Work Life Balance Coaching
Does this sound familiar...
You run an extraordinarily busy life, juggling a lot of responsibilities across your business, home and family.
Making a success of your business matters to you – it is yours, and gives you so much self-esteem and an amazing sense of achievement that you love.
But doing everything is leaving you exhausted, overwhelmed and stressed as you desperately try to manage everything and everyone, make sure everything is done well so nobody will find out you’re not good enough to be doing it all and make sure you let nobody down.
You’re worried that success and stress go hand in hand, and you only get out what you put in. That success comes from hard work, and if you stop working this hard you might lose the success you’ve already had.
And then there’s the guilt.
You feel guilty and worried about the impact your work may be having on other people (especially your partner or children). You feel guilty when you stop working, because there’s so much more to be done. And guilty for wishing you could carve out just a little bit of time for yourself and your own needs for a change…
…but even the thought of making yourself a priority when your business and family need so much from you adds to the guilt.
And to be honest, you haven’t got a clue how to unpick things and make a change anyway.
To make matters worse, others may have you down as a bit of a superwoman – and they are right that you should feel proud for everything you’ve achieved so far. You are actually amazing. But the truth is that inside you feel like anything but Superwoman, right?
Fuelled by coffee, fast food and sugar on the run, what you are really feeling is downright overwhelmed, stressed, on a treadmill you have no idea how to get off, constantly worried about whether you’re good enough and with a whole load of things you’d love to do – with your children, with your friends, for yourself – but which you simply don’t have the time or energy to actually do. That’s if you could work out how to create the time and muster up the energy to do them.
How I can help
Work life balance coaching isn’t just about helping you manage your time better or become more efficient and productive so you can fit more in (although I certainly can help you become more organised if that will help).
Through your work life balance coaching, we’ll dive deep into what is going on to find the root cause of your poor work life balance. I’ll help you identify what has really stopped you from achieving lasting changes to your work life balance so far, and help you to work out how to make changes to what you do, and to how you think about and approach things, so you can release the stress and guilt and create a happier, more successful work life balance.
Working with me you will:
- Dig deep to find ways to redefine and make changes to your work life balance so you feel happier and less stressed (without letting anyone down)
- Work out what is going to give – even though I know that seems impossible right now, with every single thing you’re doing feeling really important
- Develop the personal confidence and insights you need to stop procrastinating, make decisions faster and say no to things more often, so you become waaaaay more productive with your time
- Confront the guilt you feel and find ways to let go of that guilt
- Turn your back on the down-sides of perfectionism…without letting go of the positives it may bring to your performance
- Be clear about what matters most to you and your business (and what doesn’t) so you can make new, more productive choices about how to spend your time and energy
- Confidently and courageously make changes for the better in areas of your life that need your attention, that will allow your overall work life balance to improve
- Have expert support and encouragement on your side throughout, making sure you actually achieve the changes you want for your own life so you lose those feelings of being overwhelmed and can celebrate your new found freedom!
If the biggest thing you’d like to improve relating to your work life balance is the stress you’re feeling as a result, or if you’re struggling to let go of work when you’re at home, finding it hard to switch off and stop thinking about it, you may also want to read a little more about stress coaching here.
I spent more than a decade juggling a role in senior management with raising two children. I’ve experienced the rollercoaster that you are on – the huge highs and the stressful, anxious, health-threatening lows.
I experienced coaching first hand soon after my first daughter was born, which helped me develop a mindset that freed me from guilt and allowed me to be more effective both at work and home.
I’m here to help you achieve the same.
All the coaching programmes I run to help with work life balance and stress, are designed to be bespoke for each individual client, to make sure they are appropriate for your specific needs and situation. Your work life balance programme will therefore be unique to you, and isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution.