Confident Networking Success Coaching Programme
Experience stage-fright just by thinking about going networking?
Whether you’re a business owner or a career professional, if you’re ambitious and want to develop your success, networking is a must-do.
It’s also the thing my clients and contacts most often tell me they experience anxiety over. So, with that in mind, I’ve developed a short, specific coaching programme designed to help get you networking with more confidence and less stress, so you can ditch the nerves and become a more successful networker. You never know, you might even start to look forward to doing your networking pitch!
With the Confident Networking Success Coaching Programme you will:
- Gain clarity about what you want to achieve through networking
- Develop your networking strategy
- Work out what’s important to get across about yourself and/or your business, and develop strategies for starting or getting involved in conversations and techniques for preparing your networking “mini pitch”.
- Get over your fears about having to “sell yourself”
- Worry less about what other people think
- Be able to confidently deliver your mini-pitch or a longer presentation about your business
- Find networking less stressful, and learn techniques for managing your nerves on the day
Who will benefit from this programme?
- Business owners and those responsible for business development who rely on networking to develop business leads and referrals
- Career developers who are starting to network to develop their contacts
- Small business owners who want to network as a means of accessing support
What you'll achieve
- More confidence to go networking, and to strike up conversations and deliver your mini-pitch once you’re there
- Clarity about what you are aiming to achieve through networking, and how you will achieve that
- A clear idea of what you want people to know about you and your business when networking, and how to say it.
What it consists of
Five hours of coaching made up of:
- Two 2-hour coaching sessions in which you’ll focus on preparing your strategy and your pitch, learn techniques for managing your networking nerves and explore your anxieties, fears and limiting beliefs around networking.
- A further one hour coaching session after your next networking event.
What you'll pay
The Confident Networking Success Coaching Programme costs £499.
A discount of 25% is available to current members of the Love Ladies Business Group (Midlands-wide networking group).
This coaching can be delivered online, by phone or face to face if you live within striking distance of Ashby de la Zouch. Face to face coaching is available elsewhere, but please note that additional charges may apply in this case to cover travel.