The Business Atlas - A Year of Strategic Business Coaching Support
Looking for ongoing strategic support and accountability to help grow your small business?
When you’re a small business owner, the lines between work and life are often blurred. It’s not just a business decision to run your own business – it’s a lifestyle one too. And time is almost always tight.
And when you’re the owner, and the buck stops with you – particularly when there’s just you, or only a handful of employees or virtual assistants supporting you – the time to stop, think, review, plan, check that the direction you’re heading is what you intended (or what you still want), and note whether the things you’re doing are really working…
…well, let’s say it’s something you intend to do, know you’d benefit from doing and want to do…but the time to do it evades you every time.
That’s where my Business Atlas package of annual support comes to the rescue. It’s designed to:
- Simply, but effectively, improve your strategic planning, business development and work life balance
- Help you steer, lift the lid on and complete all the great thinking you’re doing as you go, but which otherwise gets lost or left un-actioned
- Give you as much additional input and ideas from an experienced, successful businesswoman as you want
- Keep you accountable, so you do what you say you want to do.
- Make sure you build in quality time, at least once a quarter, to get out of the day to day and really think about what’s going on in your business, and make strong decisions about what you need to do next.
- Relieve some of the overwhelm by focussing on one quarter at a time, knowing this quarter’s plan fits into a bigger overall plan for long term success
- Ensure you consciously build on successes, overcome roadblocks and make changes to things that aren’t working, more quickly than you would alone
- Give you a bit of extra support whenever you particularly need it through the year – to solve specific issues, untangle people problems, give your confidence a boost or even to manage your way through a personal crisis
The Business Atlas Package includes...
- A half-day in-depth strategic goal setting and action planning session to kick off the year, designed to ensure you leave with clarity about your long-term vision for your business and your lifestyle as a whole, as well as a set of long, medium and short term strategic goals to get you there, and a more detailed plan of action for the next quarter, ready for you to press go and achieve.
- A two-hour business strategy coaching session at the end of each quarter, to review progress, get unstuck with obstacles, and get focussed in more depth for the next quarter.
- Six hours additional one to one coaching that you can use flexibly throughout the year whenever it’s going to be of most benefit to you. Take regular sessions to support you with your personal development and confidence as a business owner, or slot them in at short notice for targetted help when you have a tricky issue to solve, need to bust through a particularly overwhelming period or are having a crisis of confidence that’s causing you sleepless nights.
- Email support whenever you need it, throughout the year.
Tell me more...
When can I start?
Your annual programme can start at any time in the year – there’s no time like the present, right?!
Highest demand for start times are January, April and September – please note there is a maximum of three “programme starts” available in any given month, in order that I have the time available to give you the support and time you need at the beginning to set your programme up for success. Early booking is recommended at these times of year.
Who is The Business Atlas suitable for?
The Business Atlas is designed to support Small and Medium Sized Business owners (including freelancers), who are looking for more clarity, a more strategic (but straightforward) approach to setting and achieving goals and regular accountability to help push things forward .
As well as individual business owners, it works really well for couples who run a business together, who want to be able to think and plan strategically across both business and life together.
There are no geographic restrictions – sessions can take place in person in Ashby de la Zouch, or online using Zoom.
What does it cost?
This is an annual retained package of business coaching support, designed to offer great value, professional coaching for small business owners.
The total programme cost is £1,500, which is charged as a monthly retainer of just £125 per month. (Advance payment in full is also available if you prefer).
If you purchased each individual item in this package individually, the full cost over the course of a year would be at least £1,950 – buying them as The Business Atlas offers you a huge saving, bringing quality business coaching within reach of smaller businesses with smaller budgets.
Life Atlas Coaching does not charge VAT.