Work-Life Balance Coaching
Does this sound like you...
You run an extraordinarily busy life, juggling a lot of responsibilities across work and home.
Your career matters to you – working in a great job gives you so much self-esteem and an amazing sense of achievement that you love.
But having the second job of running a family and home to do as well leaves you tired and stressed as you desperately try to manage everything and make sure you let nobody down.
And then there’s the guilt.
You feel guilty and worried about the impact your work may be having on your children.
And guilty for even considering that a great job and gorgeous children isn’t enough.
And guilty for wishing you could carve out just a little bit of time for yourself and your own needs for a change…
…but you just can’t bring yourself to make yourself a priority when you spend all day at work and when your family needs so much from you.
Others may have you down as a bit of a superwoman – and they are right that you should feel proud for everything you’ve achieved so far. You are actually amazing. But the truth is that inside you feel like anything but Superwoman, right?
Fuelled by coffee and sugar on the run, what you are really feeling is downright overwhelmed, stressed, on a treadmill you have no idea how to get off, constantly worried about whether you’re good enough and with a whole load of things you’d love to do – with your children, for yourself – but which you simply don’t have the time or energy to actually do.
How I can help
I’ll help you identify what has really stopped you from achieving lasting changes to your work-life balance so far, and help you to work out how to make changes to what you do, and to how you think about and approach things, so you can release the stress and guilt and create a happier, more successful work-life balance.
Working with me you will:
- find ways to redefine and make changes to your work-life balance so you feel happier and less stressed
- develop the personal confidence you need to stop procrastinating, make decisions faster and say no to things more often, so you become waaaaay more productive with your time
- confront the guilt you feel and find ways to let go of that guilt
- be clear about what matters most to you (and what doesn’t) so you can make new, more productive choices about how to spend your time and energy
- confidently (and maybe even courageously) make changes for the better in areas of your life that need your attention, that will allow your overall work-life balance to improve
- have expert support and encouragement on your side throughout, making sure you actually achieve the changes you want for your own life
I spent more than a decade juggling a role in senior management with raising two children. I’ve experienced the rollercoaster that you are on – the huge highs and the stressful, anxious, health-threatening lows.
I experienced coaching first hand soon after my first daughter was born, and developed a mindset that freed me from guilt and allowed me to be more effective both at work and home.
I’m here to help you achieve the same.
All the coaching programmes I run to help with work-life balance, guilt and stress, are designed to be bespoke for each individual client, to make sure they are appropriate for your specific needs and situation. Your programme will therefore be unique to you, and isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution.