Career Change Coaching Programme
Is it time for a change?
Perhaps you want to develop a career with greater flexibility that will allow you more time for yourself and your children?
Or maybe your priorities and passions have changed since becoming a parent, and what you want out of work now is very different to the things that mattered to you when you first started out in the world of work?
On this coaching programme we will work together to:
- Explore your strengths, values, passions and motivators and how you can incorporate these in your future career
- Understand the things you need practically and emotionally from your career, including the right balance for you between the amount of time you want to spend working, the amount you want to earn and the things you want to achieve from your work
- Explore and consider the career options open to you, and decide which direction to take
- Create a vision for your future career and put together a plan to make it happen.
Who will benefit from this programme?
- Parents who want to take their career in a new direction in order to gain greater flexibility for juggling family life, to earn more money to be able to support the needs of a growing family or simply to find a new challenge now the children are getting older
- Parents returning to work after a period of time out to look after children, who want to work out what kind of career path to follow
- Parents facing an enforced change in their working circumstances following a change in their family circumstances or redundancy, who wish to use the opportunity to consider a complete career change
What you'll achieve
- A clear plan for the direction you will take your future career and what you need to do to get there
- An understanding of your strengths, passions and motivators and how you will use these to build your career path to happiness
- The confidence you need to move your career forward in your chosen direction
What we'll deliver
- Six one hour coaching sessions over a period of three to four months
- Between session support by email, for times you need some extra help
- All the tools, exercises and materials needed to complete the programme and decide on your career direction
What you'll pay
The Career Change Coaching Programme costs from £525.
This price is based on coaching sessions taking place at the Life Atlas office or over the phone. Please get in touch for a chat and a quote if you would prefer for us to come to you