Career Change Coaching
Wondering whether to take your career in a whole new direction?
- Do you want to make a change to your work or career that will give you more flexibility as you juggle work and family, but don’t know what kind of change to make?
- Are you ready to go back to work after a period of time looking after your children, and wanting to work out what kind of career would suit you, make financial sense and make you happy?
- Are you finding yourself with a whole new set of needs – financial, emotional and practical – following a change in your family circumstances, and needing to work out what direction to take in your career to suit this new phase of your life?
- Do you find yourself wondering whether starting your own business and working for yourself might be the route to the flexibility you want, but haven’t got a clue where to start, whether it’s really just a pipe dream or whether you’ve actually got what it takes to make it work?
- Are you hankering after a new career challenge – something more fulfilling or simply because you’re in need of a change – and feeling unsure what direction to take?
How career change coaching can help
Having been through a big career change myself as a mum to two daughters, I can vouch for the fact that making a career change can be exciting and incredibly rewarding!
But I also know first-hand that working out which career destination to head for and how to get there isn’t always easy. After all, it’s one thing to say “I want to follow my passions”, it’s another to make sure you do it in a way that will also pay the bills and leave you time for your family and for yourself.
I will work with you, through a combination of in-depth conversations and exercises, to help you work out what you want and what you need from your career. We will uncover your personal values, strengths and your passions, explore possibilities, create opportunities and work through your career dreams in a way that leaves you with a practical, realistic plan for change.
We will also tackle any insecurities or anxieties that are stopping you from taking steps towards the career change that you believe will make you happier and more fulfilled, so you feel able to push ahead and make a living out of something you love