If you aren’t achieving both the success you want and the happiness you deserve, coaching with me will help you work out what to do to achieve and make changes to the things that aren’t working for you, as well as helping you develop the confidence and self-belief to get there.
Maybe your personal life is filled to the brim with happy relationships, a lovely home and a packed social calendar – but your business isn’t growing as you want or your career has ground to a halt?
Perhaps your career or business is going great guns and you’ve a loving family by your side….but with a bucket load of stress, responsibilities weighing you down and not enough time to actually enjoy the fruits of your success.
Or maybe you’re starting to realise that what you thought you wanted isn’t actually making you happy after all, or what once made you spring out of bed just isn’t doing it for you any more. And you’re standing at something of a cross-roads, wondering what to do next and how to make a change (and what change to make) when it will impact on so many areas of – and people in- your life?
Could it be that inside, you suspect you know what you want or what it’s going to take to improve things – but you just don’t have the confidence or bravery to make the change? Are you worried about what people will think, or perhaps you feel you couldn’t cope if things didn’t work out perfectly? Maybe you feel you have more to lose than you could dare hope to gain?
Some of the clients I typically work with are:
- Women running small to medium sized businesses, who want to grow and develop their business with confidence
- Ambitious, successful working women and business owners who are secretly struggling with personal confidence, which is leading to stress and anxiety and stopping them from progressing and achieving the changes and further success they are looking for .
- Working women who are feeling overwhelmed and facing burnout as they “power on through it” while feeling pulled in opposite directions by the twin demands of job and family
- People who are considering, or are starting their own business as a way of gaining more flexibility in their lives, and who want support to develop and build it
- People who feel at a cross-roads with their career, who are feeling unsure about which direction to take next
- Newly-promoted women who want to develop their confidence in dealing with people and new responsibilities more easily and successfully
- Career women who are expecting, or have just had, their first baby and are struggling with confidence and fears about managing work and family commitments
- Working mothers who want to make a change in their careers, either because their children are growing and they’re ready to focus on their own development again, or because they need to develop a career with greater flexibility or financial reward to work alongside their family’s needs.
- Women who are taking on more and more, wishing they could say no but always saying yes, with more on their plate than they can cope with as a result